Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vacation Bible School


Emory and Carson drawing with sidewalk chalk


Jackson and his friend Beau





Jack with his friend Benjamin



Ronna and Emory



Jill and Michaela



Lisa and Jonathan




Jackson enjoyed his second day of VBS today. He cried for the first time when I left him in the nursery. I made the mistake of going back in to get my water bottle and he became very upset. He has always been fine and not cared at all when I left. He got over it as soon as I left and enjoyed his morning. We'll see if this is going to be a trend or an isolated incident. The kids in his class sang songs, played with toys and ate cookies. Jack is cool being anywhere where cookies are involved. I was group guide for the 3 year old group with a couple of my friends and their daughters. We only have 8 kiddos in our group so it going well. A couple of years ago we had 16 3 year olds- aghh! Jack is so wiped out that he should take a nice long nap. He slept for three hours yesterday when we got home. The last day of VBS is tomorrow and we have a carnival tomorrow night. It should be crazy and fun.

No comments: