Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jack's First Day of School







Jack had a great first day of school! He walked right in the class and started pushing a push toy around the room. He loved fingerpainting in apple sauce and he had his first show and tell- an apple. (Of course, I have already dropped the ball as a mom by not sending an apple to school. I didn't get the email from his teacher until that day, but she brought an extra. Since he was out sick last week, I didn't get a note about it. How Sad Mommy!) He ate almost all of his lunch and played well with the other kids. When Ba went to pick him up he was sleeping soundly on his nap mat in the middle of the room with four other kids running around. They were yelling and bumping into his mat and he didn't budge. What a sleepy head! I asked Ms. H where she bought the magic wand to make my child sleep on a mat in a room full of other kids. Wow!



4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! He is getting so big! We have to have a play date soon!

sarah0247 said...

Meri, Can I just say that he is about the best looking little guy I've ever seen (my nephews excluded, understandably). :) He is just growing up way too fast!!!

RobinBrant said...

He is such a grown up boy! His Aunt Robin is so proud of him for being so good at school.

Unknown said...

I have found your blog by navigating my way through several friends blogs. I hope you don't mind, but I am adding your blog to mine. Love all of your pictures!!
Michelle Malone
www.themalonefamily.com/blog