Monday, October 20, 2008

Cake Decorating Class 1

My mom's cake after a bumpy ride in my car.

My cake.


My mom and I are taking a cake decorating class at Michaels this month. This is our first cake that we decorated using a rainbow template. I free handed the writing to practice and my mom used this cool stamp to imprint the words and then she traced on the lines. Who new they made such neat stuff for cake decorating. You could spend a fortune. I guess that's why the class is only $20 so you will have more money to spend on all the junk. I am so proud of my mom for taking the class with me. She and her arthritic fingers are doing awesome!

1 comment:

Heather said...

They look great! Makes me want to eat some cake, but I finally started my post-pregnancy diet (it only took 9 months!), so no cake for me- boohoo!