Monday, October 6, 2008

Women's Retreat









I enjoyed a nice weekend with the ladies from my church this weekend. We went to Pine Cove and stayed in cabins. They were really nice and the food was really tasty. We had a great time getting to know each other better, learning, singing, toasting marshmallows around the campfire, crafting, and playing games. I roomed with my good friends Ronna, Dawnda, and Sarah. We also got to know Candice the second day. What a great weekend! Adam took great care of Jack while I was gone. They went to the Wiggly Play Center and the park and Jack was perfectly behaved of course since I wasn't around. They even made it to church without me there to help get Jack ready. They were just a little late. I was sad to leave my little man for so long, but it was worth it to go on the retreat.

2 comments:

Andrea Cole said...

Ok, what church do you go to? b/c my sister in law had a retreat there last weekend too! and what is this wigglemania place? I've never heard of it.

sarah0247 said...

Aw, good pics. It was a great weekend! I need to get the Boston weekend pics up!! That's my goal this weekend is to do a Boston Blog.