Friday, December 12, 2008

Family Fun & Thanksgiving





















































My aunt came to visit from Costa Rica and my grandma came to visit from South Carolina for a week of fun with Jackson. JoJo immediately was Jack's best friend and he wanted to spend every waking moment with her. It was funny to see how my mom (normally his favorite person) was temporarily bumped down a spot on his favorite people list. Of course she was right back on top after JoJo went back home, but she saw how I feel sometimes when I come home from work and he says ,"No!". MJ was amazed at Jack's development since she saw him in August. She thought he was even talking more by the end of the week she was here. MeMe loved spending time with Jackson too. Jack loves MeMe's stroller (walker) and he rode around on it and liked sitting with Meme. MeMe taught Jack how to break the ends off of green beans. Now if someone would teach him to actually eat them, we will really be getting somewhere. I had so much fun spending time with my mom, MJ, and MeMe. We shopped, baked, cooked, went to the grocery store, watched the Wiggles and Barney, and celebrated Thanksgiving. I am so glad that they were able to come in town. Jackson says their names in his prayers and "calls" them on his pretend phone often. We all miss them everyday!

1 comment:

RobinBrant said...

Meme looks so good! I am so glad Jack got to spend some time with her. And I'll bet you guys had a blast with MJ.