Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Turkey Trot 2008


Jack with Mommy and Daddy

Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy, and Jack

I love this slide!!!

Jack jumping in the bounce house.

Jack loved the pony ride!

Neigh!

Cockadoodledoo or Cockdoo as Jack likes to say.

Jack pet the bunny.

He loved petting and brushing the goats and sheep.

He's going to hate me for making him wear the hat:)

There goes Grandpa!

Go, go, go!!!

Jack cheering on the runners.

Our family has a tradition of running or walking in the Turkey Trot every Thanksgiving. My dad has run the race on and off since before I was born. Adam and I ran/walked one year while dating, took a year off for our honeymoon and have now ran/walked in four in a row as a married couple. This was my first time to actually run the race. I was so proud of myself because I didn't have to stop once. This was only my second 5K to run so I was happy about my time. My dad and Adam ran the 10K and both did well. Jack played in the bounce house, rode a pony, and played in the petting zoo that they had set up with my mom while we ran. He had a blast!

No comments: