Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nana and PawPaw























































































































Jack loved having his Nana and PawPaw in town!!! He wouldn't let Nana out of his sight. They were great to take such good care of him. While they were here, I read three of the four Twilight books (and read the fourth after they left- addicted!), went to an actual movie... in the theatre, and got some shopping done. I would like to say that I took the opportunity to clean or organize my house or garage, but I just didn't. It was so nice! Jack had fun going to Walmart, the park, the soccer field, the Wiggly play center, the mall, and spending time with Nana and PawPaw. He wrestled and read books and watched his shows. He was loving life! Jack was so sad to see them leave. He cried and cried when they had to say bye and head to the airport. We can't wait to see them in three months for Jack's birthday. How is my little boy already almost two???

No comments: