Friday, July 3, 2009

Muchas Gracias Amigas de Dobie!









































































My wonderful PPCD team gave me a going away party at the end of school. It was incredible! The flower pots that the kids made and had their pictures on them will be treasured always! What can I say about that card!!! With many, many tears shed I had to say hasta lluego Dobie. I have worked with the best people I could ever work with. You guys are my closest friends and know more about me than is normal:) I have learned so much from all of you- therapy wise and life wise. The kids are so lucky to have y'all in their lives and I am truly blessed to have you as friends! Take care of my babies for me y una brazo a todas! I love you all and will miss you so much!!!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Where are you going... glad that you have such great friends.