Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lazy River Pool


Emory and Ridge

Punk Swimmer

Ronna, Blaine, Me and Jack "Let Me Out"

Jack would rather play with the chairs than swim

Coulter

Jamie and Brady

Blaine


We went over to Dawnda's lazy river pool yesterday. It had a nice shady area so that was really nice. It had some pretty big trees, unlike our neighborhood. Jack has absolutely no fear or awareness of falling in and would walk right off the edge if I didn't run around after him. We are working on it, but he is not quite getting it yet. He understands where the side and steps are so we are making progress. We tried using a star float and you can see from the picture that he wanted out. He stayed in for a couple of minutes which is the most I've ever seen him stay in any float. We all had a good time. I can't believe we only have one more week of summer in Dallas before I have to go back to work :( I have had such a great time spending time with Jackson this summer and we have both loved our swim playdates. I can't wait to go to the beach though. Jack is going to love South Carolina!

1 comment:

scrappinmia said...

Looks like fun! Mia and I were looking for something to do on Tues. You should have called us! :)